Our Terms and Conditions
This Site https//:www.hirehood.com is operated by Eircasa Limited, a Limited liability company, registered in the Republic of Ireland (company registration number 614376 and having its registered office at 55 Lios An Uisce , Renmore, Galway, Ireland
References in these Conditions of Use to “we”, “us” or “Us” or “our” or “Operator” means EIRCASA Limited trading as HIREHOOD.
This Contract applies to Hirehood.com, including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our adsand the“ Apply with Hirehood”and“Share with Hirehood” plugins. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Contract applies to both Members and Visitors.
You are entering in to this Contract with Hirehood (also referred to as “we” and “us”).
This Contract applies to Members and Visitors.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the Hirehood Service, you be come a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
We may periodically make some changes to the terms of this Contract.
2.1 Service Eligibility
Here are some promises that you make to us in this Contract:
To use the Services, you agree that:
(1) You must be the “Minimum Age“ Members who are under the age of 16 are not eligible to use our Services.”” (describedbelow) or older;
(2) You will only have one Hirehood account, which must be in your real name; and
(3) You are not already restricted by Hirehood from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is aviolation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 16.
“Minimum Age”means 16 years old. How ever,if law requires that you must be older in order for Hirehood to law fully provide the Services to you with out parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2 Your Account
It is imperative that the password to your account is kept securely.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
Members are account holders. You agree to:
(1)Choose a strong and secure password;
(2) Keep your password secure and confidential;
(3) Not transfer any part of your account (e.g.,connections) and
(4) Follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts and Professional Community Policies. You are responsiblef or any thing that happens throughy our account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others ( including you remployer) ,your account belongs to you. However,if the Services we repurchased by another party for you to use (e.g. Recruiter seat bought by your employer),the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; however, they do not have rights to your personal account.
You’ll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. You understand that there may bef ees andtaxes that are added to our prices.
We don't guarantee refunds.
If you buy any of our paid Services,you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and to additional terms specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also,you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. creditcard) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy.
- If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges,cancel before the renewal date. Learn how to cancel or suspend your Premium Services.
- All of your purchases of Services are subject to Hirehood’s refund policy.
- We may calculate taxes pay able by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
You can get a copy of your invoice throughy our Hirehood account settings under “Purchase History”.
2.4 Notices and Messages
You’re okay with us providing notices and messages to you through our websites, apps, and contact information. If your contact information is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways:
(1) Within the Service,or
(2 ) Sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobilenumber, physicaladdress). You agree to keep your contact information uptodate.
Please review your settings to control and limit messages you receive from us.
When you share information on our Services, others can see,copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, slide decks, links to news articles, job postings, In Mail sand blogs. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members,Visitors or others (including off of theServices). Where we have made settings available,we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g.,message content to your addressees, sharing content only to Hirehood connections,restricting your profile visibility from search engines,or opting not to notify others of your Hirehood profile update). For job searching activities,we default to not notifying your connections network or the public. So if you apply for a job through our Service or that you are interested in a job,our default is to share it only with the job poster.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or with out notice.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1 Your License to Hirehood
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us,but you also grant us an on-exclusive license to it.
We’ll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content, including how it can be used for ads.
As between you and Hirehood,you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting Hirehood and our affiliates to use your content. Affiliates are companies controlling, controlled by or under common control with us, including the followingn on-exclusive license:
A world wide ,transferable and sublicens able right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, with out any further consent, notice and / or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, orgenerally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable timeit takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, if you choose to share your post to the public we will enable a feature that allows other Members to embed that public post on to third-party services, and we enable search engines to make that public content findable though their services.
- While we may edit and make form at changes to your content (such as translating it ,modifying the size, lay out or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to Hirehood, you agree that Hirehood can use and share (but does not have to) such feed back for any purpose with out compensation to you.
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your Hirehood profile will be truthful.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Hirehood may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service,orc hange and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective up on notice provided to you.
We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We don’t promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you’ve posted.
3.3 OtherContent,Sites and Apps
Your use of others’content and information posted on our Services,is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own product sand services through our Services, and we aren’t responsible for those third-partyactivities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or other wise harmful. Hirehood generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or you rorganization were mentioned in the news.
You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third-party apps or sites that link from our Services. If you allow a third-party app or site to authenticate you or connect with your Hirehood account, that app or site can access information on Hirehood related to you and your connections. Third-party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, Hirehood is not responsible for these other sites and apps–use the seat your own risk.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
Hirehood reserves the right to limity our use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. Hirehood reserves the right to restrict, suspend,or terminate your account if Hirehood believes that you may be in breach of this Contract or law or are misusing the Services (e.g.,violating any of the Dos and Don’ts or Professional Community Policies).
3.5 Intellectual Property Rights
We’reproviding you notice about our intellectual property rights.
Hirehood reserves all of its intellectual property rights in theServices. Using the Services does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services. Trade marks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trade marks of their respective owners. Hirehood trade marks, service marks, graphics, and logos used for our Services are trade marks or registered trade marks of Hirehood.
3.6 Automated Processing
We use data and information about you to make relevant suggestions to you and others.
We will use the information and data that you provide and that we have about Members to make recommendations for connections, content and features that may be useful to you. Forexample,we use data and information about you to recommend jobs to you and you to recruiters. Keeping your profile accurate and up-to-date helps us to make these recommendations more accurate and relevant.
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1 No Warranty
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, HIREHOOD AND IT SAFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT HIREHOOD WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES)
(A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT);
(B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND
(C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “ASIS”AND“ASAVAILABLE” BASIS.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2 Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you.
TO THE EXTENT PERMIT TEDUNDER LAW (AND UNLESS HIREHOOD HAS ENTERED IN TO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT),HIREHOOD AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT HIREHOOD WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BELIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF ,OR CHANGES TO ,YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF HIREHOOD AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT HIREHOOD WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS, AN AMOUNT THAT IS THE LESSER OF (A) FIVE TIMES THE MOST RECENT MONTHLY OR YEARLY FEE THAT YOU PAID FOR A PREMIUM SERVICE, IF ANY, OR (B) US$1000.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BAR GAIN BETWEEN YOU AND HIREHOOD AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF HIREHOOD OR ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THE SEREMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONO REXCLUSION OF LIABILITY ,SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We can each end this Contract any time we want.
Both you and Hirehood may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination,you lose the right to accessor use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members and / or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Sections 4, 6, 7, and 8.2 of this Contract;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
You can visitour Help center to close your account.
In the un likely event we end up in a legal dispute, Hirehood and you agree to resolve it in Dublin,Ireland courts using Irish law.
If you live in the Designated Countries We use the term“Designated Countries”to refer to countries in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland or outside of Designated Countries: You and Hirehood agree that the claims and disputes can be litigated only in Dublin, Ireland, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Dublin, Ireland.
Here are some important details about the Contract.
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it unenforceable, you and we agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achievingitsintent. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce there stof this Contract.
To the extent allowed by law, This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of theServices) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Contract ,that does not mean that Hirehood has waived it sright to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to any one with out our consent. However, you agree that Hirehood mayassign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buy sit without your consent. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Contract.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal noticeis at the addresses provided in Section10.
8. Hirehood “Dos and Don’ts”
Hirehood is a community of professionals. This list of “Dos and Don’ts”along with our policies limit what you can and can not do on ourServices.
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, with out limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, taxlaws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile; and
- Use the Services in aprofessional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on Hirehood,misrepresenty our identity, create a Member profile fo rany one other than yourself (areal person),or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Develop,support or use software, devices, scripts, robots,or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons,or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Override any security feature or by pass or circumventany access controls or use limits of the Service (such as capsonkey word searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Hirehood;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copy rights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. Forexample, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Common slicense;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Hirehood, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “Hirehood”or our logos in any business name, email, or URL.
- Post any thing that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or other wise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Implyor state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Hirehood without our express consent (e.g.,representing yourself asanac credited Hirehood trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell / re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without Hirehood’s consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without Hirehood’s consent;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” or simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
9. Complaints Regarding Content
Contact information for complaint about content provided by our Members.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not inviolation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
10. How to Contact Us
You are advised to contact us via our Contact information. Our help center also provides information about our Services.
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us:
Thanks for using our service.