ESTABLISHED Nursing Home Is situated in Co.MEATH is currently seeking Healthcare Assistants for full-time or Part time immediate start. QQI/FETAC Level 5 qualification in a Healthcare or Social Care discipline or be currently studying towards a QQI/FETAC Level 5 qualification is desirable
All applicants must undergo Garda Vetting, have the appropriate work permit (if applicable), fluent in English, current up to date Manual Handling & Patient Moving Certificate and have previous experience in a care setting. (Experience gained in work placements / voluntary care settings will be considered.)
- Continuous training and development
- A genuine interest and desire to work with the older persons, motivated, enthusiastic and
committed to the role.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the older person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player willing to be flexible to support colleagues
- Be flexible to work days and nights if required.
This role is full-time or part time
Applicants must be flexible to work Monday to Sunday according to the roster.
Please email an up to date CV email@example.com today to be considered for immediate interview.
Job Types: Full-time or Part Time
GERIATRIC CARE , GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
You are not logged-in, Please Login to apply this Job